Thai Yoga Massage on the Table One & Two
40 Hours (2 One Day Sessions, Plus Assignments)
- Forms of active stretching
- Body Mechanics
- Supine, Prone, Side and Sitting transitions
- Advantages and disadvantages to table work
- Listening to the body
- Breath coaching
- Thai massage positions
- Explain the benefits and constraints of doing Thai massage on the table
- Recognize indications and contraindications for Thai massage on a table
- Apply active stretching into treatment protocols
- Effectively apply proper body mechanics to each massage position
- Accurately apply pressure on the northern sen lines throughout the body
- Effectively incorporate proper breath work into the Thai massage practice
- Safely apply various Thai massage techniques and postures to a client
Approved by NHPC, RMTA, MTAA, CRMTA and THAI
Shawne is a licensed and registered massage therapist practicing in Alberta Canada. He has practiced massage for 22 years and has been teaching Thai Yoga massage for the last 15 years.
If you are a professional massage therapist, Thai Yoga Massage can serve as a complimentary set of tools that help further your practice. Many of our students are registered massage therapists.
If your career is focussed on wellness, Thai Yoga Massage can provide additional techniques for managing your clients well being. Many of our students are nutritionists, healers, and more.